lunes, 28 de abril de 2008

Semestre

So, this semester of Spanish...I've learned quite a bit.

Most of all, I think confidence has been gained in speaking (or at least TRYING) in Spanish, in everyday life.

I think the biggest test of faith was when I was with Jennifer in Fiesta today. We both were looking at candies that were popular in Mexico, but really had no idea.

We both stood there, confused, and a couple of ladies were next to us speaking in rapid Spanish.

Jen and I looked at each other, and started laughing. Should we ask them? shouldn't we?

Eventually, we got over our fear, and asked them in spanish if they could help us.

It turned out they knew English, so the rest of the conversation was easier. But, just asking them was a step in the right direction.

Thanks :)

No hay comentarios: