miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008

Me gusta...

Me gusta el espanol. I've learned Spanish to a greater extent and I'm super pleased. Something that I wanted to talk about is quince's. I had one when I turned fifteen but it was somewhat not traditional. Instead of having the big white dress, I decided to do things on my own and wear something that was unpredictable but now that I think about it I wish I would have stuck to my roots and would have just done it since it is a major event in every girls life. I guess that's why I'm clinging to my Spanish for dear life. I don't want to change. I want to eat frijoles and arroz I want to party with the raza! Being here is slowly changing me, like Alejandra was explaining how she integrates words in English into her Spanish. That's unacceptable to the family but I hope that I am able to stay true so I can pass on Mexican culture to my future kids.

No hay comentarios: